Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2015.
I know this has nothing to with what is talked about on this page but I can't get anyone to answer me, does anyone know what it means whe...
Had my baby girl this morning at 5:30am got to the hospital around midnight had a complete natural birth. Was worth every ounce of pain. ...
Had my little girl in the 22 7 days early so glad the wait is over I'm in love...hang in there April mommies almost over.
I had my baby 5 days ago and i got stitches and it hurts and my but hole hurts too , it hurts when i walk is it normal?
Who of the April mommies are still pregnant? There can't be many of us left! When are you do or due to get induced?? I was due yeste...
I know they say wait 6weeks before I really take her out but I'm a busy person and dad works like crazy so I'm on my own I need to go gro...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.