Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2015.
Went for a walk 4/21 @ 2 for bout 40 min later around 5 started having contraction every 2-3 mins consistantly waited a little and got to...
Was due on the 24th so Im 40+4 now, I havent had any signs yet! Seems like everyone on here has had their babies now n I feel like Im la...
If I pump how long can I leave the milk out!? I've heard 1 hour ,4 and 6!?
so i was due april 15. at my previous appointments i hadnt made any progress so i went in on the 14th and got the foley catheter balloon....
Matthew Radford Williams was born at 6:03 pm on April 26th! He weights 7lbs 6 oz and is 20 1/2 inches long. Both he and I are doing great...
Well. Due date was yesterday and still no signs of labor. I've been dilated at a 3 for a month now, and my last appointment I was 80% eff...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.