Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2015.
I really dont want to be induced, just seems like most moms on here are really into it. I am hoping that my son comes naturally. I am due...
I was walking at work today and I had like running cramps to the point where I could barly walk. Has anyone expericend this? Everyone thi...
After struggling trying to dilate enough to deliver vaginally I just couldn't seem to get past 5cm...She was delivered sucessfully via c-...
I'm due in 2 days and I had a membrane sweep at my appointment earlier today. I also had sex few hours afterwards which is suppose to hel...
I got checked the other day and I'm at 2cm. I've just started to loose my mucus plug in chunks over the last few hours. How long has it t...
my son was born at 6.21pm yesterday , he been fed at 3am drank the whole bottle 30ml , but hasnt really drank alot since then , the docto...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.