Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2015.
my labour went pretty bad as I was induced and in the space of two days with drips and propess I only went from a 2cm to a 4cm, I was ext...
I was scheduled for a c section Monday due to baby being footling breech. Today was my husbands bday so my little girl and I wanted to su...
Had a membrane sweep at 215 yesterday and started having contractions at 10 pm. I was 5 cm at 3 and have been dilating about a cm an hour
My lil man was born 4/21 at 8:22am weighing 6 lb and 12 oz. 20 inches long. I couldn't be happier, he is such a happy, content Lil baby. ...
I'm overdue only by a day but there's major pressure to have the baby now. I have read a lot of ways to induce but I want to know what re...
My due date is tomorrow, also I have a appointment, I have no signs of labor! Should I give the castor oil a try? If so any ladies out th...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.