Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2009.
Hey ladies, I am 5w1d today and wondering what kind of symptoms you all are having. I have moderate ovarian hyperstimulation and am carr...
I have heard from a couple sources that at some point it becomes dangerous to lie flat on your back. While I have always tended to sleep...
according to charts I should be about 2 weeks and a day pregnant, my husband amd I and trying to conceive so we are anxious to find out f...
I am 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant and since two days ago, I am feeling nauseous all the time. I haven't been sick, but am constantly feeli...
hi, i have read a few things on the net about clary sage oil works by stimulating the uterus thus causing labor.. im just wondering if an...
Wondering if wearin certain type of clothin can be harmful to the baby i wear things that have a drawstring but. Where o work i sit down ...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.