Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2009.
Since my son turn 1 i have a question how should his menu look like now. Any sugestions?
how would think the girls name azalea would be pronounced (which is a flower) ? the way i want it said is ah-zay-lee-ah
he start having some pimples on his body saturday they look like from sweating. my er dr look at him look at him and said they ok, but t...
Is anyone else still using the bottle for naps and betdtime? If so when and how are you planning on taking it away? We're using sippy cup...
Cooper just turned one a few days ago, and all of a sudden, my easiest-sleeper-in-the-world doesn't want to go to bed!! He starts crying...
Do you offer your little one milk all day or only during meal times?? My doctor told me to just give it to Joel during meal times and to ...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.