Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2009.
Lillith Ann Marie was born Tuesday December 15, 2009 at 3:36 pm. She weighed 6 pounds, 4 ounces and was 18 1/2 inches long. She's got a...
hi ya'all just wanted to let you all know my daughter got here and not a momment too soon. after my husband had been delays in kuwait o...
I just wanted to share that my daughter was welcomed into the world on Dec 1 at 6:29 pm. She is named Emma and was 6lbs 4 oz at birth. ...
Hey ladies, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm settled in at the hospital for the night. They have me the Cervidil about two hou...
This is definitely a hormone driven rant. But I am so sick of hearing women who are barely even halfway through their pregnancies, or any...
How's everyone been feeling and doing?! Getting excited/anxious to meet your little one? I'm past my due date a couple days now, and wak...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.