Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2010.
Just FYI ladies, we are still and will continue to be a group now that we've all had our babies. I hope you will all stay and we can cont...
Born December 10th 2010. 8lbs 6.8oz, 21in long! He is so perfect in our eyes and I love him to pieces (: he was born with jaundice, but t...
Good day ladies!! Just wanted to share with you that my daughters arrived this past Monday 12/6/10. My due date was 12/29 and my sched...
Ok, so now that I finally have a minute of time before my little piggy wants the BBs again... Monday night I noticed I'd been having m...
After 18 hours of labor with about 30 minutes of pushing, baby Lexi was born at 10:29 am on Dec 9th. My epidural only worked on one side ...
Dec.6 at 2:22 am Isabelle Grace was born, after only 3hrs of labor. She was 6lbs 8oz and 9 inches long. She is healthy and perfect. I hop...
Had Kathryn Rain on 12/07/2010 @ 7:47pm, she weighed 7lb4oz, Dr says she is perfect
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.