Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2010.
Just FYI ladies, we are still and will continue to be a group now that we've all had our babies. I hope you will all stay and we can cont...
Born Nov. 29 8hours of labor 8lbs 7oz 21 inches she is beautiful and other than a little jaundice...perfect!
Born November 30th at 7lb 6 Born 4 weeks early
I figured since many of us are in the same boat (full term, waiting for onset of active labor) I'd see what others are experiencing. I'v...
Well yet again, another week has come and gone. It's amazing how fast they're going by now. I guess with the holidays everything seems to...
Ladies, we are going to be MOMMIES this month!! :D I'm so excited to hold my baby (: c-section is scheduled for next friday and I can't w...
So I'm due 12/3 but because of my age (41) and some GD my Doc decided to induce me for tomorrow. So today I went in and had Luminaria (i...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.