Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2010.
Just FYI ladies, we are still and will continue to be a group now that we've all had our babies. I hope you will all stay and we can cont...
Well as I posted earlier we were induced on 12/24/10 we had to be at the hospitial @6 am not sure why cause nothing really started happen...
Well went to the doc today still no change in cervix from the 3 cm so he is going to induce me in the morning @ 6:30 am he said he figure...
Alexis Danielle was born on Tuesday, December 21st at 2:04 pm! She weighed 7 pounds 13 ounces and was 20.5 inches long. We just got home ...
OB and NST today. The NST went well, as usual (thank God). Baby is quite happy just hanging out. OB said I might be 2cm dilated...or not,...
Tuesday morning 1a-5a is a total lunar eclipse. Since it is also the full moon, and solstice...seems like a good time to deliver a bunch...
Hi ladies, Well last night i started to get a really mild ache in my lower back around my hips and pelvis it would come an...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.