Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
I just went to the washroom and noticed a little bit of blood on the toilet paper, right after I started feeling crampy, I dont know if i...
I had all my kids early and was on bed rest from 23 weeks, but this one has been pretty good but now at 31 weeks I started having contra...
Sigh. I tested positive for gestational diabetes. I thought I was eating healthy, but I guess it's not enough. I'm just waiting now fo...
please can some one tell me is it normal to have a lazy baby my baby dont move that much and im starting to worry im 31 weeks and throu...
I went in today for my appointment and decided to meet with 3 doctors and the office manager, I actually got a great deal of concerns off...
hey everyone im really confused on wat to do the swine flu vaccine is now available here in ireland it has been for a while im due in f...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.