Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
Just wanted to wish everyone on here Happy Holidays, to whichever holidays we all celebrate. Merry Xmas, Happy Hannukkah and Happy New Ye...
well i had my baby at 31weeks 4days.. here is my story.. i went to the hospital on december 8th at like 11pm..well i was contracting ...
HI GIRLS! I haven't posted in awhile, moved and just got the internet back. So the last couple months I have gotten quite huge, pretty ...
I'm curious as to how others are experiencing kicks & punches. Do you feel them at two ends or one end? Frequently throughout the day? ...
Hello everyone...I am one of the lucky few out there that is RH negative. I have a shot coming up and I know the shot normally takes car...
I have a long history of back and pelvic problems. This is my 3rd pregnancy and I am in a GREAT deal of pain. I have explained this to m...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.