Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2016 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2016.
I'm 38 weeks, and have been dilated to a 5 for 2 weeks. I was checked this morning, hes in the right position, and 70% thinned. I've been...
I'm so frustrated. I had my doctor appointment and he said I was 1cm 20% and had me go do blood work because my blood pressure was high. ...
Help its almost time for me to be due 1week and I have not thought of a name yet for baby girl my husband name is Jermaine he said he wan...
I was told at my 37 week appointment that i have group b strep. I am terrified. I have a 2 year old n wen i was pregnant with him i didnt...
Ftm and I really don't know the level of pain to expect, or how much labor pain i can actually take; I want to go natural, but just in ca...
My baby arrived yesterday at 5:56 pm. Words can't explain what I feel when I look at him. Delivery went awsome went from 5 cm to 10 cm in...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.