Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2016 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2016.
Anyone else in this same situation ? I am really worried that 38 weeks is too early . Please share your experiences
Hi ladies is there anyone here the same due date like me? What do you feel? Any sign of labour? I don't know if I lost my mucus plug yet ...
Is it just me or these February babies are being stubborn? I've come across so many posts about moms asking about how to induce labor at ...
What was your labor like? How did you know it was starting?
I'm 40 weeks and 6 days no contractions yet and I haven't dialted AND my cervix is only 25% thinned. I am feeling so frustrated ! I'm at ...
I am will be 38 weeks this wednesday. I feel so tired and i don't to say but I feel depressed too... i am looking forward so much to meet...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.