Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2016 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2016.
People.. My gynaecologist has prescribed me 2 shots of dexamethasone 12 hours apart. My baby is due on or around 22nd February. I have en...
38+5 weeks, shooting pains in vagina (tmi) sorry, feeling sick, feels like i have the flu (had my flu jab though) get pains at night in s...
7 more days until my due date. Feb. 3 I see you!
Nw if anyone is using a bottle warmer and how they like them? How does it work for night time and stuff idk how to even use one so fill m...
Our baby girl arrived last night (1/28/16) at 10:19pm. She was 8lbs 5oz and 20 inches. Had such a better experience this time around than...
Anyone have back to back babies? My littles ones will be 13 months apart. Im due in 21 more days feb 17th. I got checked today at 37 week...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.