Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2011.
Hi. This message comes a bit late to you all, but I wanted to congratulate all you wonderful ladies on your pregnancy! By now everyone o...
i fell today in the snow, im bout 25 weeks pregnant, i landed on my side and a little bit on my tummy, now on the top of my tummy is hurt...
So I am 15 wks 2 days along with my 2nd baby (4th pregnancy)...I woke up with some strong cramping and back pain at 4:30 this morning...w...
Well i'm 20 weeks 2 days now, have a bit of a bump coming through all the excess flab from my first ds, but i'm feeling great, not coping...
Hi Ladies, So, as of last week I felt like my belly was growing pretty quickly, and I loved it! My belly popped and I looked like a cu...
hey everyone im 15 wks now and am suffering really bad headaches anyone got any ideas what i can do they r even keeping me awake at nite....
Hi Ladies, How is everyone feeling? I am currently just past 15 weeks and cant believe how much my tummy has grown in the past few ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.