Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
So Kylie's new thing is taking her diaper off and crawling through the house naked. Has anyone else had this fun yet? I'm considering duc...
Finn used to sleep from 9:30 until 6 or 7am, then nurse and go back to sleep until 8:30. For the last week or so he has been waking up a...
Kaelynn has decided that she only wants to eat food she can feed herself. I have been feeding her oatmeal with a half a jar of fruit pure...
What type of sippy cup do you use? I've tried tommee tippy and she can't figure it out yet. I also have a nuby and nuk since the spout is...
K-bug has been taking 2-3 steps for a few weeks now but Friday she took 6 steps and is now on the move walking all over the place. She's ...
I'm not too sure how to really word this, but I'll try. Kylie is now 9 and a half months, and has been acting crazy lately. She says mama...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.