Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sleep Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
1 - 20 (of 5455) questions
Hi everyone. I am not familiar with Narcolepsy or sleep disorders in general but my sleep has always been different. Typically, I fight ...
34 year old male. 6' 2" @ 230 pounds sleep 6-8 hours per night and wake up feeling exhausted 99 out of every 100 days. Complaint/Iss...
Lately I've experience some sort of buildup on my left eye only. During the early morning (3 - 4 AM) I suddenly get a burning sensation i...
I'm 30 yrs old.... ever since I could remember, when I sleep, I dream all night long... Even if I just take a short nap, Ill have a dream...
I had a severe episode of insomnia last december that lastet 4 days no sleep at all then it went away then it came back 2 weeks later wit...
My boyfriend has PTSD and doesn’t sleep well even with his ex-wife of 13 years and even after she left. Then through divorce and job issu...
Let me start off by saying that I have a night job and I don’t get off until 1:30 am so I normally get to sleep around 2-2:30. Every morn...
Whilst my boyfriend is sleeping he has episodes where he seems like he's awake and does strange things, like looks for spiders, sees peop...
I am a students and due to anxiety and other stuff I can't fell asleep. How and what medicine could be helpful to me. I have problem with...
I was diagnosed with moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnea a few months ago (I had many many hypopneas rather than central or obstru...
Over the past few years, I noticed I started to literally spit in my sleep. I usually always drool, but this is not drooling. I literally...
I'm a 60 year old men, in excellent health, except for experiencing tremors during sleep that wake me up and have difficulty going back ...
I took 300mg of trazodone and 2mg of xanax. Is this safe? I followed my pharmacist's instructions, but I'm a bit worried. I can't remembe...
I was asleep for 2 hrs. I dreampt I was scared in my dream and that caused in my sleep a veryyyy fast heart beat felt in my shoulder blad...
I had been taking Flexeril for 20 years to help me sleep and it stopped helping me a year ago. GP put me on Amitriptyline 10mg a year ago...
I've been experiencing this for years. It started out as I'd wake up and see spiders in the room and they would jump towards me and I'd b...
I'm 29yrs. old, and fo the last 2-3months (not every night), just as i'm about to fall deep asleep i wake up not breathing. I know this m...
I have noticed that when my Son of 2 years old is just falling to sleep his body jerks parts of his limbs here and there where they will ...
For the last month or so, I’ve been jerking awake during sleep, including during during dreams but also when I don’t appear to be dreamin...
Up until a month ago,I would get sudden urges to sleep. For awhile I thought it was something to do with my blood sugar, but I never got ...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.