Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sleep Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
1 - 12 (of 5490) questions
Hello this may seem weird but I what to address this. When I go to sleep (usually 10-12) I always wake up about 5 hours later (so like 3-...
In May of this year (2019), I was diagnosed with life threatening sleep apnea and also with hypothyroidism. I also have arthritis (diagn...
I'm a 60 year old men, in excellent health, except for experiencing tremors during sleep that wake me up and have difficulty going back ...
Not sure where this post belongs in sleep disorders forum. But about 2 and a half years ago it started I'm 18 now, when i finally drif...
I'm 29yrs. old, and fo the last 2-3months (not every night), just as i'm about to fall deep asleep i wake up not breathing. I know this m...
I got sleepy tonight around 9:30 PM, so I thought it would be easy for me to fall asleep. Normally if I fall asleep that early I'm back u...
Two months ago, I had my gallbladder removed and starting that VERY night, I had bouts of insomnia. They chalked the first 2 weeks up t...
Hello, everyone, I am fairly new to medhelp, and the sleep disorders community. I have narcolepsy, and was diagnosed about 4 years ago, ...
While i’m falling asleep I jolt awake from not being able to breathe. I wake up confused and i feel like i’m being swallowed, as if i com...
My original issue was health anxiety. The med they put me on caused the insomnia and further anxiety. Anxiety is under control just have...
Hello. I developed a very strange sleep problem and it's keeping me from sleeping all night. The moment I doze off to sleep, my throat pr...
Hello, I’m looking for an antidepressant to help with insomnia because of my anxiety. I was on lexapro but started sweating and got hea...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child