Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sleep Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
1 - 6 (of 5512) questions
I had a sleep study in March 2018. 4.7 AHI and 18 RDI. Sleep doc said I didn't have sleep apnea, but noted my heavily scalloped tongue as...
I need help. I need a way to restore my energy and power. My physician recommends that I have sleep apnea and restless leg syndrome...
This is kind of a long one, it's been a terrible couple of weeks... On around Monday March 9th, I started to feel a tightness in the a...
Over the past few years, I noticed I started to literally spit in my sleep. I usually always drool, but this is not drooling. I literally...
Have you ever experienced being punched in the stomach? Well, sometimes I get that feeling in my sleep and unsure if it's just a dream or...
I'm 37 years old. Suspected sleep issues as far back as possibly my early teenage years. Not overweight and I don't fit any of the typica...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child