Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sleep Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
1 - 6 (of 5499) questions
I have chronic insomnia amid anxiety disorder. Can I use Rozerem at a dosage of 16 mg if 8 mg will not help?
About 6 months ago my doctor seen I was tired a lot and gave me a sleep apnea take home test machine. A pulse oximiter attached to a ches...
Every so often, about once a month, I experience a dream that wakes me up and I temporarily semiconsciously react to it. Some examples in...
I am having a problem where my heart or breathing stops after I've fallen asleep, and I wake up panicking. I've tried to include as many...
I was wondering if I'm the only one who has had this problem. Basically, soon after I fall asleep... anywhere from right after I doze of...
I have been reading a lot here and finally decided to post. My experiences are very similar to what I have read about hypnic jerks, but m...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child