Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sleep Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
1 - 6 (of 5519) questions
I have host of problems which my sleep doctor believes to be associated with somer sort of sleep disorder. I will be having a second sl...
has anyone ever tried this ambien replacement??
Hi, I've recently turned 18 and have had trouble falling asleep due to internal tremors that I apparently have no control over. These st...
So sometimes when Im falling asleep I get this weird feeling, is like waves of unconscioness or darkness (not religious but is my best sh...
So I'm 21, unfortunately unable to be employed for both mental and physical health reasons, so I'm still under my parents' roof. That wil...
I was wondering if I'm the only one who has had this problem. Basically, soon after I fall asleep... anywhere from right after I doze of...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.