Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sleep Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
1 - 6 (of 5566) questions
I'm a 60 year old men, in excellent health, except for experiencing tremors during sleep that wake me up and have difficulty going back ...
Not often, but occasionally, I see snow when I first wake up, It only last for less than a second, but it's very scary when it happens.
Since I was a child, and until now (27years old) about once every three months or maybe more, I will have a frightening experience while ...
After years of struggling with insomnia, I have come to the conclusion I have Alpha Wave Intrusion. Unaided by medication I sleep only fo...
First. How it began. It's weird, but it started with septicemia several years ago. I don't know how I contracted the septicemia. It gav...
Hello everyone! maybe someone had such a problem .. Two years ago I felt something in my head, a heat, then a big headache .. A few days ...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.