Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sleep Disorders Community

What happens if our circadian rhythm gets all messed up and we want to sleep during the day and be awake during night? How do we get this...
We are extremely concerned with an unusual breathing behavior that our 8 month old daughter often displays while sleeping. To date no do...
Hi, First of all, I've been under a lot of stress recently with my dad dying a few weeks ago (who I had been living with) and my mother ...
Over the past few years, I noticed I started to literally spit in my sleep. I usually always drool, but this is not drooling. I literally...
n the past, I have had many different episodes of sleep paralysis, so I am fully aware of what happens during most episodes. However, a ...
Hi I have had Sleep Apnea for the last 3 years and I started having a dry mouth I have been using Lubricity which is an oral spray an...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.