Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Smoking Cessation Community

Hello everyone, I want to know that Is Smoking Linked with Peripheral Artery Disease Risk?
Can anyone describe in as much detail as possible what kind of pain or symptoms (if any) they felt after quitting smoking? I have felt th...
Hey, everyone. I hope all is well. I quit smoking two weeks ago. It was one of a series of actions I've recently taken to lose weight. I ...
I am now on day number 8 of taking Chantix - still smoking but have cut back. Yesterday, I started the 1 mg twice per day dose and withi...
I am 39 years old and was a light smoker most of the time, chain smoker on weekends, and smoked weed every second night... Being a closet...
I have been on Chantix . My breast are swollen and tender. Has anyone else had this side effect. Not from my periods - had a hysterect...
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.