Aa
A
A
A
Close

Stomach Cancer Community

WELCOME TO THE STOMACH CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Stomach Cancer, Prognosis Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.
19 - 24 (of 111) questions
My dad had an upper endoscopy done today and the doctor said he had some white spots in the stomach i just wanted to know what it could b...
I know this is not related to stomach cancer but I need some advice regarding my stomach... I've been having these weird feelings in my u...
sir, for the last week or so I have been experiencing a dull stomach pain for no reason!no burning sens. It comes and goes but I get it ...
I'm concerned that my mother has stomach cancer. Unfortunately, I can't be by her side right now (considering how I'm all the way acro...
I am a 28 year old asian male who has been experiencing a plethora of gastrointestinal issues for probably at least the past 2 years. I'v...
Back in September I started having major stomach issues that included loss of appetite (which lasted for months), loss of 12 pounds in tw...
Popular Resources
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.