Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Story telling ,Real or Imaginary ' Group

Tell us some stories about anything , perhaps you are a budding Author, sad , funny, crazy, any subject ., biographic, lets have Fun, poetry always good, dont mind a bit of politics thrown in LOL...
Chinese Detective A guy suspected that his wife was cheating on him, so he hired a Chinese Detective, the cheapest one he could...
First, I was dying to finish my high school and start college. And then I was dying to finish college and start working. Then I was ...
The love story of stork "Rodan" and his female partner "Malena" in Brodski Varos in eastern Croatia is the most popular and beloved in ...
Welcome to 21st Century!! Our communication -Wireless Our phones -Cordless Our cooking-Fireless Our food-Fatless Our Swe...
follow your heart but take your brain with you I love my country it's my government scares me
"My Vitamins F" A Friend shared this article with me and I want to share it with you. Why do I have a variety of friends w...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.