Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Story telling ,Real or Imaginary ' Group

Tell us some stories about anything , perhaps you are a budding Author, sad , funny, crazy, any subject ., biographic, lets have Fun, poetry always good, dont mind a bit of politics thrown in LOL...
When U Were 15 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U... U Blushed.. U Look Down And Smile When U Were 20 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U... U Put Ur ...
Top five regrets of the dying A nurse has recorded the most common regrets of the dying, and among the top ones is 'I wish I hadn't work...
Tough times never last, tough people do. My Friend! Thought For The Day: GOOD looks catch the eye but a GOOD personality catc...
Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward wed January 29, 1958 in Las Vegas, and there are so many delightful photos of them together that seem to...
I think this is the greatest and truest description I've ever heard for a Friend..... Friends........They love you. But they'r...
Men Are Just Happier People What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.