Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Story telling ,Real or Imaginary ' Group

Tell us some stories about anything , perhaps you are a budding Author, sad , funny, crazy, any subject ., biographic, lets have Fun, poetry always good, dont mind a bit of politics thrown in LOL...
I AM THANKFUL: FOR THE WIFE WHO SAYS IT'S HOT DOGS TONIGHT, BECAUSE SHE IS HOME WITH ME, AND NOT OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE FOR ...
Love is a language that can be heard by the deaf and seen by the blind. If You Cannot Be a Poet, Be The POEM
Difference between COMPLETE and FINISHED Some People Say There Is NO Difference Between COMPLETE & FINISHED But There IS. When You Marr...
A Short Love Story - One way ticket? You are going to move into town? the young man asked. He could not get his eyes off the pretty...
Dear God, My prayer for 2012 is for A fat bank account & a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did last year. AMEN!
The first day of school our professor introduced himself and challenged us to get to know someone we didn’t already know. I stood up to...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.