Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

TTC Over 40 Group

support group for women who are trying to conceive or have conceived a child over the age of forty
Hello. I am new to this site and still learning how to navigate...I don't think I am doing very well though lol. Here is my story. I a...
My husband and I are both 43 and decided to start conceiving in April, we turned 43 in May actually. We have 3 children now, ages 22, 14...
Hello, Our first son was conceived when I was 36 going on 37, 2nd try clomid + IUI + trigger. Now 3 years later we're back to the clin...
HI. i am 49 and went through early menapause at 32. i have been on HRT and taking DHEA supplements since then. I am undergoing IVF wit...
Hi Everyone, I am new to this site. I am 45 1/2 and still trying to conceive. I was wondering if any of you would reccommend a great...
Hi, Ladies! Haven't been on this site for ages. I guess it's really getting difficult now to keep being positive. Every month I come here...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.