Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

TTC Over 40 Group

support group for women who are trying to conceive or have conceived a child over the age of forty
Hi, everyone! It's been a long time since I've posted anything here. Truth be told, I just exhausted getting my hopes up every month for ...
HI ! New to the forum. I am 45. I think I ave been TTC my whole life but have not been successful. I ave a history of scar tissue on ...
Has anyone used soy iso while TTC naturally? I've read some good things about it, but am not sure. I'm 44 and have had 3 early m/c. th...
Anyone else out there TTC after a reversal? We are both 41. He has 2 daughters, 11 and 7. He is seeing about having a reversal, but I ...
Not a question but I wanted to let this group know about the Dr. Oz Show about when is too old to have a baby. It airs next Fri. 1/27/12 ...
So I went in for a HSG test 09/19/11 and was told there were no scarring, cervis and uterus looks great left tube was open and right tube...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.