Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Urogynecology Forum

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.
I had a uterus prolapse so as result I ended up with having a full hysterectomy. But, now i have what you have. With no relief. If you fi...
My symptoms are: Urethral feeling of needing to pee, a vague sense of bladder fullness even though not full. Sometimes I catch and notic...
62 yo. hysterectomy 40 years ago. uncontrollable urge to urinate, sometimes no output. can go or feel the need over 30 times a day. no...
I am not fiorcing urine nor do I have a uti but have you heard if large very connected bubbles in urine with a woman? They are larger tha...
Quick history: tubal, hysterectomy, recent colonoscopy, current interstitial cystitis. The surgeries were 2002, 2004 and the colonoscopy ...
Hi. I have this massive lump above my left testicle. It seems like two peas. I would say it feels like a little squiggle. I got an ultra ...
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.