Aa
A
A
A
Close

Urologic Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.
1 - 6 (of 621) questions
Hi I have had problems with my Testicular. I have had a ultrasound and they said I have Calcium specks in the testicle and a cis. I also ...
Sir, During October '2015 my PSA level was 10.92.On visit to Urologist Digital Rectal Examination was performed and di...
Was diagnosed with I.C. 30 years ago. I’m a 56 year old female. Have had Hematuria and pressure, burning intermittent throughout the ye...
Well my story starts this past Feb 1 where I was diagnosed with diastolic dysfunction of the left ventricle so for treatment my cardiolog...
I had my bladder removed 7 years ago due to cancer. I now have a large peristomal hernia. My bloods prior to my last check showed raise...
i have had this lump on my penis for a few months now, never really payed attention to it just until now, it's about the same colour as m...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.