Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Urology Forum

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.
While installing an artificial urinary sphincter(aus) on my prostate- removed(due to radical prostatectomy in 2001) my urethra was torn-e...
Burning sensation in the penis( tip and side) this pain is periodic and irregular, at times pain move to side of penis, at times at the g...
Hi, I am a 24 year old male, virgin. I noticed this swollen part on my meatus (see picture, it's on the right side) several weeks ago ...
Hello, I'm a 24 year old male, and when it comes to my sexual history, My concern is I feel I may have Delayed ejaculation. Every time ...
Hi I went for an ultrasound and it came back clear, but I can still feel a small lump at the back of my testicle It's right at the ba...
About a week ago, I noticed some moderate burning pain during urination which has continued throughout the week. Notably, this pain is si...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.