Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

mental health chats Group

I noticed there are many groups for each illness. So I thought of an idea to have a group where we can talk about many different mental illnesses, share our stories, suport each other, and hopefully make friends. Anyone is welcome who has a mental illness or knows someone who does or is just interested in this discussion. Topics covered include depression, anxiety, bipolar, autism, schitzophrania, and ect. So feel free to mintion other mental or emotional problems that arn't listed too.
Welcome to mental health chats group. Hope that you like it here. I wanted to do a new welcome for new members and for people who have be...
I'm not sure if anyone will answer this, but I keep running into trouble in treatment with my doctor. I get angry with her and the way sh...
Help needed, on something i experiance? Hi Um im 16 and experience something strange, which i have had since i was about 11 but it ...
Ok, where do i start? I've been in love with a beautiful girl whom of which i've known for a while now, a few years, but she lives in Ne...
over the last year i have developed horrible anxiety. i can feel it coming on, especially when im around my step daughter. my heart start...
I joined this thing hoping to find support with other people like me. And yet....I never hear anything from anyone. I need to get this st...
My emotions are so out of balance. I'm usually just always real apathetic, but I'm also real sensitive, like I get hurt or sad easily. I ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.