docs app

i have my second appiontment 2 day. . havent had a drink since mon.. blood test. an i no its going 2 be ok. the longest ive gone for three years. my freind an drinking partner died 4 weeks ago.. it was a slow painfull death. the day she died i said i would nt touch another drop, but i did the opposit. i miss her every day. .she was 45 an beautifull.. an should still be here not lying in the ground
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm eating an oatmeal cookie.  Is that ok?
Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
very good......also good crumbled over vanilla ice cream or the ones loaded with raisins and choc chips!
Helpful - 0
I'm now eating goulish crazy Halloween candy treats! ... no classic candy corn, that's old school ****.  Raisins, out of tiny box -- very good.
Helpful - 0
your making me jealous .. i wish i felt like eating that junk.. just seem 2 be drinking lofs of coffee an nicotine
Helpful - 0
i am on a diet but do allow myself 1 and a half of the big special dark chocolate(hersheys)  thats after 7 months of completly stopping drinking...thats about 4 oz of chocolate a day...too much..i have to work on that..i hope you guys that have just stopped drinking keep up the good work...billy
Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
ah candy corn...ummm....and tigra what ur doing newly sober very natural.....and working dog i packed on 39 lbs. in first 9 mos. of sobriety and had to get that off......in times all this pans out and moderates self.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Alcoholism Community