docs app

i have my second appiontment 2 day. . havent had a drink since mon.. blood test. an i no its going 2 be ok. the longest ive gone for three years. my freind an drinking partner died 4 weeks ago.. it was a slow painfull death. the day she died i said i would nt touch another drop, but i did the opposit. i miss her every day. .she was 45 an beautifull.. an should still be here not lying in the ground
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
T-  Good news...10 days for you, 9 for me..., and you're eating better?  Way cool!  Like I said -- I never drank vodka or haven't in 30 years, but maybe the beer isn't quite as bad, although sometimes I've drank 100 oz of 6.0 octane in one evening.  Is that enough?  I know what you mean about not needing anyone or anybody.  Hey, I like drinking in parking lots a lot... or did. Again keep us informed about the doctor.

ibizan  -- yeah, I've got the sugar thing going on right now and never like sweets before because I was always boozed up.
Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
Better the ice cream or sugar than the booze...in time this pans out and moderates itself......been there and ate that!
Helpful - 0
I never Do ice cream; it's been cookies and cake the last few days.  Maybe it's time for ANOTHER change.  Wait a minute; I fear change.
Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
those work 2!frozen yogurt....reeses cups,ghiardelli chocolates with mint filling,peanut [email protected]'s.....
Helpful - 0
Thanks for providing a few options:-)  I'm trying to watch my waistline, but it isn't too bad to begin with.  In fact I've lost weight without the beer calories (the last 9 days) and I wasn't fat to begin with.  Things are lookin up!
Helpful - 0
when i used to stop drinking i just had to eat eggs...later i was told that eggs have a protein that regenerate liver cell that aren't totaled...in other words the protein in eggs does not create new cells but is very good for old beat up cells...at least that is what i read on another forum..sounds like you folks are doing real good.......billy
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Alcoholism Community