Alzheimer's Disease Community
477 Members

In My 40s

Sometimes i think i am losing my mind,,i will see somthing and ask my husband,,where did this come from..and he will say,,i brought it home 3 months ago? i will put something down,,and pffffffffffft poof its gone..I had three remotes now only 2..the grandkids swear,.I am getting old,,but 45 yrs old??????..i don't think so..I think i am losing my mind..is it because i am alone 80%of the time,,i have NO friends..and hardley see the kids,,except on holadays? Plus i have  cirrhosis Of the liver.,,and my story goes on. nice to know there are people To talk to:)..thank you,..My firts time here
Could our telomeres hold the key to curing cancer and preventing aging? Learn more in this article from Missouri Medicine.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Keep your bones strong and healthy for life