Aa
A
A
A
Close
Back & Neck Community
11.7k Members

Lump on spine

So over a month ago I felt a lump on my spine, its on my left side on T10 I think (kinda hard mapping it myself). It feels like it underneath the skin and more like on the vertebrae it self than the skin (hope that makes sense). It feels like it moves when ever I press on it, and it hurts. It about the same size as an quarter. My lower back feels tight but not sure not sure if this is because of lump, or back is just tight. Can see anything on the back it self, only noticeable when I actually press on it. Went to the doctors office, he felt it and said it was noting to worry about. But feel like his test was not good enough, so I actually have two questions. What could this be? And should I go to a different doctor, and/or what is the best way to see what this could be, an x-ray, a CT-scan, MRI, or something totally different? Would love to get your input.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Pain Answerers
st. louis, MO
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches