Pregnant or just coming off of birth control messing up my schedule?

My last period was on August 5th. I have a normal cycle from being on the pill. I stopped taking the pill August 21st at mid cycle, i did not finish the pack. Spotted / bled on August 22nd only. (Never had implantation bleeding with my 3 previous pregnancies) The last month of the pill I was sick with throwing up and diarrhea and also took antibiotics. i did not have sex after stopping the birth control.

Should I count bleeding on August 22nd as a period? I know going off the pill messes up your schedule as well. I don't want to test if its pretty clear I'm not pregnant since I did bleed and was on the pill but I'm over thinking it now.
Hey there, just seeing this.  Sorry.   Did you end up not being pregnant?  I'd guess that was the issue.  Irregularity after coming off the pill is very normal.  Let me know what happened!

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community