Cancer Community

Is this a tumor or something else?

For the past couple of days, almost a full week now, I've been feeling this odd sensation in my head, more accurately the backside of my head on my right side and the top of my head. It's like a weird.. cool and empty feeling shooting through before going back to normal that makes me feel like my brain went off for a brief second before turning back on. It always feels like I'm about to fall out of consciousness but I never actually do. Prior to that I've been having constant headaches, nothing serious like a migraine or something that leaves me unable to move around or to get out of bed. just a little, constant but random sting that went away everyday.

The headaches have subsided but this empty surge my head keeps getting is freaking me out. And now I've began coughing with an uneasy stomach and white mucus coming out of me. I'd like to think it's just coincidences preceding me getting a common cold/flu but I keep thinking "what if I'm starting to develop cancer or it has already developed and my days are numbered."

I'm not having any vision issues, despite the dizzy spells, and despite my nauseous feeling I haven't actually vomited or feel too sick. As far as I know I don't have any swollen lymph nodes on me nor do I spot anything unusual looking. Besides that I've just been having neck pains that may be brought upon by me just sitting and using the computer everyday when I'm not at work.

I did have a hospital visit nine years ago and the doctors revealed I was healthy albeit I do have an severe anxiety disorder that needs to be checked out, which I haven't done since then. If it helps any, I'm 21 right now.
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.