is chemo required

Hi, my wife age 35 recently diagnosed with IDC .She has undergone lumpectomy and all lymph node removal. her tumor size 1.5*1.3*1.3 grade 2, no lymph node involvement, she  is 100 % ER/PR positive(8/8,8/8) and her2 negative.oncotype dx test is not avaliable in my place. my oncoligist is saying she will be given 8 chemo session(6 chemo session dose divided to eight) and radiation after that.My wife and myself are of the view that 4 chemos are enough.also my wife was given estrogen injection six years back during pregnency by her gyne saying that heart beat of baby is dim. does  this have any connection to her cnacer. Please advise

This discussion is related to Chemotherapy requirements.

You are reading content posted in the Cancer Community

Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.