Blood sugar results

My blood sugar fasting is 88 and post prandial is 107.Am I suffering from diabetes? What can I do to reduce the sugar levels further.Please advise.
Hello.  I'm not a medical professional, just the parent of a kid with diabetes, and I'm a proponent of checking with your doctor if you have concerns.  Based upon your scores, though, you are well within the normal range for both tests.  70-99 is normal for fasting, and 70-145 is normal for postprandial.  I don't think you need to be worried about lowering your blood sugars, unless your symptoms change.
Nothing your levels are great.  

You are reading content posted in the Diabetes - Type 1 Community