Will the testosterone replacement therapy help? Please Help?

I'm 24 and used to be an outgoing, energetic and happy person. My wife now says to me, "You aren't the same person I married!". I'm depressed, I'm fatigued, I have next to no libido at all (Which is what is hurting our marriage), weight gain, worsening gynocomastia, extreme irritability and I desperately want to feel better. I haven't felt normal for almost 2 years and my irritability is sooo difficult to control. After counseling, after anti-depressants, My am testosterone level is 298. My evening level my physician wanted to draw is pending. I've had to push him to consider other options. If this one is low he says he'll give me a referral to an endocrinologist. In anybody's opinion will testosterone help, has it helped any of you with these symptoms. I've read 50 times that a 50-60 year old guy with my symptoms started testosterone, but never heard from you young guys like me. Has it helped any of you? Could if help me?
Seriously honestly i rarely masturbate, maybe 1-2 times a week, and sometimes not for weeks, trust me I've considered this, but I don't see this as being the answer, thanks for your help
Yes, young men may also have low testosterone counts - a disorder called hypogonadism - and 298 is indeed low. The normal level of testosterone in your bloodstream is between 350 and 1,000 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dl). Medications include oral, intramuscular and transdermal agents, but results vary a lot. Before you start any medication, I suggest you try a natural approach: physical exercise + DHEA, vitamins C,D, B, E and fish oil. Make sure you're not taking any meds that may influence your hormone levels, e.g. finasteride (brand names Propecia, Proscar) for male pattern baldness. Always consult your doctor before you decide to try any new treatment or natural supplement. Good luck!

You are reading content posted in the Erectile Dysfunction Community