Avatar universal

vasectomy reversal

i am a 45 yr old male had undergone vasectomy in 1993. recently my only child expired and now again i want to become father kindly advice me the best.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Avatar universal
Vasectomy reversal is an option but they are a big surgery compare to a vasectomy.  You should really consult with a urologist about the reversal or maybe having a biopsy and having your sperm frozen.  I'm sorry to hear about you loosing your child.
Helpful - 0
134578 tn?1642048000
I am very sorry about your child.  It is possible to reverse a vasectomy, please discuss it with your doctor or a urologist.  A lot will depend on the age of your wife also.  
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410898886
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568490209
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.