Aa
A
A
A
Close
GroupTrack: We Will Stop Smoking Community
43 Members

i cant stop smoking

hello i started smoking at 16 and now im turning 20 ive tried quiting on a few accasions with the help of niggarette gum id last about 4 weeks the max or until i ran out of gum then light another one the people around me smoke and arn't quiting anytime soon so i cant really have support and seeing them smoke just makes quiting worse i really want to quit i have anxiety and smoking makes it worse cause sometimes i have trouble breathing and i freak out thinking ive got lung cancer then everyone says its just my anxiety . ive been getting pains in my chest lately when i was shoveling and my partner says it was cause of smoking and my boss said i may have pulled a muscle but now im freaking that its effecting my heart as their is heart desease in my family, my doctor has prescribed champix but i havn't taken it cause im scared of side affects... if anyone knows some good salutions to quit that would be great ..
0 Responses
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.