HIV Prevention Community

ARS rash and fever

Hi, I had unprotected oral sex when she was menstruating (tampon used) and also received oral sex. I am not sure with how many people she sleeps with.  for intercourse condom was used. Condom was tested for no breakage later.

Now after two weeks I have epididymitis inflammation and hence lot of pain on my left testicle. I have given urethra swab for test of chlamydia and also urine for test.  I am waiting for results. I am taking ciproflax and it already helped reduce pain on my testicle after two doses.

now i have been having mild fever (37.5 - 38.4)  ever since i started having the pain (two weeks after the exposure). also i have 3-4 rashes , dark purple (only one of them is big to the size of a bed bug) between my shoulder and elbow on my left arm. rest of the body seems fine.

irrespective of the probability that I may have caught chlamydia, is there any worry for HIV?
Hi, you cant get oral chlamydia and no need to worry about hiv as you had no risk.