Am I infected with HIV or Other STDs? Really Scared

Hello Sir,

Thank you in advance for answering my post.

I am 27 years old male. I am really scared after my protected intercourse with Amsterdam prostitute a week ago. It was both oral(Blow Job - Protected) and Vaginal sex(Protected) but I am really not aware of what type of condom being used as she only puts the condom on my penny.

She gave me oral sex about 1 minute and later we had vaginal sex too. Before the vaginal sex, she applied some thing like lubricant but really not sure what it was and I have ejaculated early and still continued to penetrate for more than 1 minute. Suddenly she asked me to stop and remove condom. I just hold the tip of the condom and pulled out and washed my penny too.

I assume the condom did not leak or spill or break(Not 100% sure on spilled/leaked when my penny inside of her).

2 days after the intercourse, I feel little feverish and mild throat pain. I consulted doctor too but the temperature and everything was normal.

1. What is the risk of getting infected by HIV or other STDs here?
2. Do I need to get tested for HIV? If so when can I tested?
3. Are the above symptoms for just because I am worried too much?

I am really scared of this incident and I took a stupid decision of my life that day. Please help me by answering to my post. Thank you.
COMMUNITY LEADER
If you used condom in your intercourse there is nothing to worry about regarding HIV, which is spread through:
-Unprotected vaginal/anal penetrations.
-Sharing needles to inject drugs.
-Mother to child.

You didn't do any of theses, so you were never exposed to HIV.

All the best.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community