HIV Prevention Community

Condom Broke

Hi, yesterday night I have sex with my friend. During the intercourse, suddenly the condom broke & i immediately stop & pull out. Should i get a HIV test? Am I in risk? Please advise.
Only sex risk is penetrating vaginal or anal and only the head needs protection. So risk would depend on if the head was exposed and if you kept penetrating after the head was exposed.
You can take a duo test at 28 days for a conclusive result. Try to relax until then, and avoid Googling because there is no symptom that would be useful in diagnosis, since symptoms can be due to numerous other causes than HIV.