HIV Prevention Community

Condom broke plese help

Condome broke after 3 second penatrion i am a girl am i in risk for hiv and my vagina was a littel bit sore from last night sex pls help me
3 seconds is not much penetration, but you need to test with a duo after 28 days or any other test after 3 months for the answer. if the other person is negative you don't need to test Can you get them to test, and if so it has to be past their window period.
He told me he is negative but if he is not am i at risk please answer
Unprotected penetration with someone of unknown status is always a risk.  It is a very slight risk in your case with such brief penetration.  As AnxiousNoMore stated, you can test at 28 days after the event, or any time after, with a 4th generation test to know your status for sure.
Please answer
Risk of HIV transmission from a single isolated incident of unprotected sex with a partner of unknown HIV status,  is not very significant, though not zero either. Condom failure is as risky as the unprotected sex itself.

Since risk is not significantly high in your case (there is a strong possibility that he is not an HIV+, however never believe in words), therefore there are many odds in your favor

The only way to rule out the possibility of HIV is the test, done after 4 weeks of exposure (4th generation Duo test) as you have already been advised.