HIV Prevention Community

Could these be false positive results?

On the 19th of last month, I went to get a standard STD screening. All of my tests came back negative, except the HIV test which was backed up at the lab, they said. On the 2nd I was called and told I needed to come in for results. On the 6th, I was given the following HIV test results:

HIV Screen 4th Generation wRfx - Reactive

HIV 1 Ab - Non Reactive
HIV 2 Ab - Non Reactive

HIV 1 RNA Qualitative - Positive
(Positive for HIV-1 RNA)

That same day (the 6th), they also gave me a rapid finger prick test, but it came back negative. I'm waiting on RNA Quantitative results now, but it could be a couple of weeks. Is there a chance these test results are false positives? I know it sounds like an acute infection, but I'm a 25 year old female, who's never used needles, and I hadn't expected these results. I just feel like this must be a mistake, especially since the rapid test was also negative.
Have you recently had had risky behaviour ((unprotected intercourse - sharing needles)) ???

WHEN and WHAT was it ???

Bear in mind that RNAs are not diagnostic tests and have higher rates of false positives.