Scared to death

I have had a very small chest rash this week, have a sore throat, mouth ulcers, nausea, a burning/itching anus. Was with two different sex workers this past month. Had intercourse- we used a condom, oral on me - no protection was used for oral. I took a home HIV test yesterday-came out negative. Will take another one in a couple of months. I can't find anything that really describes what it is I have and yes, I am panicking-I need to know- have concerns about infecting my wife. Just hoping it is all in my head-but I really don't think so. Is this the kind of stuff that people think up and stress over or should I be concerned? What should I do at this point? Thanks for any info you can provide.
Hi, no need for any HIV concerns and your issues dont match any std,s  but for your wifes protection test for, Syphilis, herpes, Gono.
Thank you Life. I appreciate your response.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community