HIV Prevention Community

cunnilingus sore mouth

hi, first of all i feel extremely sad for troubling yu guys again but i need serious advice on this one. some time back i performed unprotected cunnilingus on CSW merely licking her clitoris. to my knowledge she didnt ejaculate or if she did also she did a drop or two which i know coz i cud taste lil somthing on a part of my tongue. the thing that scares me the most is that i have a unhealthy mouth condition due to chewing smokeless tobacco(pan, gutkha) which is very much prevalent in india and which have adverse effect on inside of cheeks but dont cause bleeding merely giving rashes which are slightly healed after a time,now after this episode im completely off that habit now! my question is-
1)considering ejaculation to be major factor of transmission if she would have ejaculated much i the insertive partner would hav come to know by the taste of fluid?  
2)is this all can possible route for transmission where i used only my tongue which is healthy and intact!
No risk ((with or without fluids)).