Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
53.3k Members

cunnilingus sore mouth

hi, first of all i feel extremely sad for troubling yu guys again but i need serious advice on this one. some time back i performed unprotected cunnilingus on CSW merely licking her clitoris. to my knowledge she didnt ejaculate or if she did also she did a drop or two which i know coz i cud taste lil somthing on a part of my tongue. the thing that scares me the most is that i have a unhealthy mouth condition due to chewing smokeless tobacco(pan, gutkha) which is very much prevalent in india and which have adverse effect on inside of cheeks but dont cause bleeding merely giving rashes which are slightly healed after a time,now after this episode im completely off that habit now! my question is-
1)considering ejaculation to be major factor of transmission if she would have ejaculated much i the insertive partner would hav come to know by the taste of fluid?  
2)is this all can possible route for transmission where i used only my tongue which is healthy and intact!
1 Responses
No risk ((with or without fluids)).
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544695265
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1595629445
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.