High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community
828 Members
Tbd

How do I stop my meds

External User
I don't want to take them any more
If I was going to stop taking any Rx meds, high blood pressure meds would not be one of them.
You should not discontinue any medication without doctor supervision.   Your health depends on it.  Some meds need to be tapered and some are dangerous to stop.  So, talk to your doctor if you choose to discontinue any medication.  I also agree with MrPresley's statement. :>)
I can't say I blame you -- but -- may I ask what type of medications you are taking, and why do you want to stop taking them.
Oh, and yes, they say it's dangerous to stop taking blood pressure medications, especially without supervision. I'm sure other medications are in a similar category of danger if you stop taking them without supervision. That's one of the sad side effects of meds anyway.