Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hypertension Community

This is a patient support forum for discussions relating to hypertension and high blood pressure. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and support.
1 - 6 (of 1116) questions
Ok so for sometime now I’ve been having this problem. Some days my BP will be perfect 120/60 or 125/65 and some days randomly it will sky...
Hi, For the recent weeks my BP is:around: 140/95, sometimes 145/100. I started to do aerobic activities that include walking, running a...
You read about exercise like it is medicine. That you can simply do some type of exercise for 30 minutes a day for 5 weeks and your bloo...
Just wanted to see if anyone has any insight on my situation, or has encountered the same thing. I am a 24 year old female, 5'7" about 1...
Lately I've had some insanely high blood pressures with diastolics as high as 208! I am a 30 year old female and developed hypertension a...
Hi, Im male 35 yrs. 6 feet. 180 pounds weight. Play a lot of outdoor sports ang generally very active. Last 5 years have been very str...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.