Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hypertension Community

This is a patient support forum for discussions relating to hypertension and high blood pressure. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and support.
1 - 6 (of 1126) questions
Female,33. Suffer from chronic kidney disease stage 3. Medically atypical(meaning that I generally don't experience common symptoms for m...
Hello. I am new to the board. I am a 49 year old male with moderate/severe high blood pressure. My average for a 24 period is 150/100. I ...
I am a 55-year old single man. I have been primarily a vegetarian (rather "pescatarian", to be exact!). My BMI is: 23 and has never be...
been on doxasosin for a few months ,,but my dosage has slowly been increased and i am getting loose stools ...anybody been on this drug a...
Why would it make a difference in your life to find a solution for your need? (Detail, please.)
I'm a fairly healthy 37 year old Caucasian male. 5'8 and 150 pounds. I've been active and muscular for most of my life, exercised regular...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.