Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Send trackers' web info to app

Hello, I use the My Cycles and Mood Tracker apps for iPad. I recently got a new iPad and I've managed to sync my old data from the old iPad onto this website.

But now, as I go to the app on the new iPad and sync, the data from my web tracker doesn't show up on the app. The calendars where I used to have data are now blank. In other words, I can send data from the iPad to the web, but not the other way around.

Does anyone have a solution to this so I don't have to re-enter or lose any tracker data when I'm using the iPad? Thanks!
Hi there -

There are a couple of things that may be happening, but I'm not sure if this is happening with both apps, or just one?

If it's both, have you entered your user name and password into both apps on the new iPad?

If it is both, and you have entered your username and password into both, let me know.  Feel free to send me a PM (hover your mouse over my name, and choose Send Message.)

Emily
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.